Thursday, September 30, 2010

Homecoming

This year was my first time going to Homecoming, and it was a blast! I went with Nate Howes, and his twin brother, Nick, asked my friend Brooke. Basically, it was a party. I forgot my camera on Friday night, so the only documentation of our day activity is our mini golf score card. It's a shame that none of us are really good at mini golfing. After our game, we had dinner at the Pie Pantry then went to the intense Davis vs. Northridge game, which we definitely won, then finished off the night with Yogotogo.

On Saturday night, after my fabulous sister-in-law did my hair and make-up, we walked around Barnes Park, waiting for the rest of our group and taking pictures. We had dinner at a boy's house then went to the dance! It was so much fun! I was glad to be with good friends because it's so much easier to just relax and party it up! After the dance, we went and watched (or in my case, slept through) Prince of Persia. It may have been a good movie? Anyway, it was just a lot of fun, I'm glad I could go!











No comments:

Post a Comment