Friends, I tell you all of this, only because I know you're just dying to know these bizarre things about my life. So...you're welcome? Or more like, thanks, all three people that read this! You make me happy :)
Okay, my first first... I promise that makes sense?

I voted for the very first time!! Mmm yeah bring on the city councilmen!
Okay, let's be real for two seconds. Do I know who to vote for? Um...no. Do I know what city councilmen even do? Um...no. Mostly, I just listened to my parents talk about these people and then I picked three. One of the guys' last names was Garlick. So funny story.
Me: "You know, if he gave out free garlic bread, I would vote for him."
My mom: "He doesn't even spell his name like that."
Me: "So?? Free garlic bread, Mom."
My mom: "You would vote for anyone who gave you bread."
So I pose this question--WHO WOULDN'T vote for someone who gave out free bread?? Just a thought.
Second first...

I went to Zumba!! And....I probably looked real retarded. But who cares right?? It was so dang fun. My mom wouldn't go with me, she says she doesn't have any rhythm. But she beats me every time we play Just Dance so...I challenge that. And it really is like Just Dance! Except you can't do it in your pajamas and there a lot more people there to judge you. But so what? It was a party :)
So I got home from the gym and Biggest Loser was on. Favorite show ever!! I also happened to have a Toblerone sitting next to my TV from Halloween...man, that one took resistance. But alas! The Toblerone remains untouched. Three points for me (everything is more fun if you give yourself points. I promise.)
I've driven past the high school a couple times over the last few evenings. Seeing all the cars of those cute little Musical Productions kids makes my heart ache. It first aches for them, because I know they're all dying because they're getting four hours of sleep and not getting all of their homework done. All for the love the art :) But then it aches because my car isn't there with them. Not that I would want to go back to high school...never ever...but that was my favorite part of all three years. I wouldn't trade that experience for anything, not even for all the Toblerone in the whole world.
To the cast and crew of Fiddler on the Roof, I wish I could be there with you. I know you're doing fantastic things. Play hard this week! Solidarity :)
To Nick and Nate, go rock the world. The people in the Philippines are going to love you! Probably not as much as I do, but you know...be good, boys.
To you, my friend, thanks for reading this. And for stickin it out until the end. Go team.
yep.. i enjoyed that.. A LOT. nicely done man. nice. I wish i had experiences like that! And I wish i had chocolate... of any kind! :'(
ReplyDeleteSiiiigh. It makes my heart ache too.
ReplyDeleteI love you.