One day, a long time ago...maybe in March? I was in calc lab with Alicia and Ashleigh...good times. Anyway, Ashleigh was telling us about all of these hilarious holidays--there's more than one for every day of the year! We talked about them for a minute...until our teacher made us work on our assignments...whatever.
Anyway. I was thinking about that today. And I made a decision. Next year, I'm going to make my family celebrate a holiday everyday. (Sorry family.) Maybe we'll only celebrate one each day, maybe six!
Who are we kidding? We probably won't make it past the first week of January. But still. It's not a bad idea! And maybe I'll even blog about it, throw in some funny pictures...there is great potential here!
I figure I'll just pick my favorites from these sites:
http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/index.htm
http://www.oshel.com/everyday.htm
http://www.brownielocks.com/january.htm
Who's with me??
PS--Happy National Pastry Day...go eat a donut! (See how fun this is?? You know you love it.)
Who's with me??
PS--Happy National Pastry Day...go eat a donut! (See how fun this is?? You know you love it.)
hey that's me! i'm in your blog! i'm famous! anyway...i need to keep doing this...i stopped and i really miss it. :) thanks for reminding me!!
ReplyDeleteYeah you are! You've sparked something great, I tell ya!
ReplyDelete