Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Friends (the TV show and the people)

So...I accidentally went to Walmart last week? I just needed one movie, one five-dollar movie. But...like that was going to happen. Thirty-five dollars later, I had three movies and the first season of Friends...oops? Naturally, I've spent almost every evening since then watching Friends and laughing my guts out. It's one of my favorite shows EVER. Dear friends, come watch Friends with me.

Also, dear friends, thank you. I had such a great day today, and it was because of you. So many of you. Mom, Sarah, Micaille, Bonnie, Becca, Liz, Kate, other Kait, Manda, Liv, Tessa, Bekah, Em, ALL OF YOU. I am the person I am because of my friends. I'm so grateful to be surrounded by such amazing people. I don't know what I'd do without you. ALL OF YOU. Thank you, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment