My dad says I should be a journalist. My grandpa says I should write. Both of them majored in Communications, and both told me TO NOT TO.
So. I'm never sure what to write about. What do people like to read? What about my life is actually interesting enough to entertain someone for two minutes of their afternoon? I don't know.
But here's the deal. Four weeks from today, I'll be starting the biggest adventure of my life. That means I have four weeks to figure out how I want to close this chapter of my life and how I want to open the next one. My thoughts have been flying all over the place for the past five months. Now, it's time to focus. Focus on preparing, focus on becoming. Focus on raising the bar and on living higher. Focus on not crying every time I think about leaving my family. Focus on finding my courage in the face of the unknown.
If there's anyone who actually reads this, I'm sorry for my six-month hiatus. Truly, I've missed this. Reading my friends' blogs (and probably too many blogs of people I've never met...) made me realize how much I've missed this. So. For four weeks, I'm back.
Hi there.
YOU. I pretty much like anything you write. Though you might not think your life is interesting, it is to other people. Like meee! Also: can I pretty please write you during your mission? It's kind of my thing. OKAY THANKS.
ReplyDelete