TINDER DATE. I went on another. Well, we just met for ice
cream the first time…but whatever. His name is Tenney, he’s from Huntsville. He’s
a tiny bit shorter than me and has a beard, but neither of those are deal
breakers. (What is Tinder, you may ask? It’s an app where if you think the
person is cute, you swipe right. Totes uggs? Swipe left. If both people swipe
right, it’s a match and you can start chatting. It’s something to do, okay?) We’d
been chatting for a couple weeks, met up for ice cream so that my parents
wouldn’t freak about me going on a date with a complete stranger, then had a
little date on Friday. I drove up to Huntsville Friday evening and we went
four-wheeling (which I thought we weren’t actually going to do because it was
kind of late, so I was wearing flip flops and had to borrow some snow boots…aca-awkward)
up behind his house. Huntsville is SO pretty, I love it. We had a pretty good
time, even though Tenney kept asking if I was doing okay and stuff…maybe he was
nervous about me not liking it or something, but it was fun. Afterwards, he cooked (burned) a pizza…not the most delicious thing, but it was
pretty funny…then we watched Here Comes the Boom. His dog knocked my soda over
with its tail, Tenney and I sat reeeeeally close together…our arms were
touching, but that was it, and then he gave me a side hug when he walked me to
my car. Like, what? I’m not sure. Maybe we’re just friends. We haven’t talked
much since…strange experience. But it was fun enough anyway.
Kelsey. I freaking love hearing about your life. I still can't figure out if boys are worth the drama. We should get together and talk about that subject.... Because it's something to do. Also: tinder? Heard so much about it, tooooo terrified to get near that thing. So kudos to you for jumping into that pool.
ReplyDeleteSara. DON'T tinder. I mean, it works really well for some people. My friend is engaged to her tinder boy. Buuuutttt people are weird. I've got more stories for you. Let's chat.
Delete