Sunday, January 4, 2015

An anecdote on inspiration.

My foot is hurting worse today than it was yesterday, and I have a feeling it'll hurt worse tomorrow than it does today because I try to do too much. But that's not the point of this story. I'll tell that story tomorrow...with pictures!
Because of said hurting foot, I mostly stayed in bed until about 3:30, when I decided I better get working on the cookies I'd been asked to bring to dinner. I was still in my pajamas as I walked out to the kitchen and started gathering ingredients. The thought came to my mind "You should probably put on a bra." I hate wearing bras, like every other woman in the world, but I went back into my room and changed into something a bit more presentable that also offered some support, if you know what I mean. I then walked into the living room to open the blinds and let a little light into the house. Just as I open them, I see Kevin Farnsworth's car pulling up to my house and hear my phone ring. Kevin was calling, asking if he could come in and visit. Am I so glad I heeded that prompting or what?? Testimony builder right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment