Saturday, January 28, 2012

a week's worth of fun!

Sorry I'm slow...
We just have too much fun celebrating our holidays and I forget to blog about it...something like that.
I apologize for the length and excessive pictures...maybe I'll reward you with a story if you make it to the end?

Almond Roca is delicious. And SUPER EXPENSIVE. In case you weren't aware.
But...still worth it.
Allow me to quote my Aunt Alison, regarding buttercrunch:
"So, making some buttercrunch tomorrow? Whatever that is. No way it's tastier than this [in reference to our peanut butter popcorn]. Maybe it's the crunchy bits of tast that get in the butter after you rub it on your toast- straight from the fridge- cause you didn't have the foresight to bring your butter to room temperature?"
Um...sure Alison. Sure it is.

I hugged my little brother. That was weird. But it only has to happen once a year, right? :)

Oreo and I had a pretty deep Q and A session. It went something like this...
Oreo: "Can I get down?"
Me: "No, it's question time. What do you want to ask?"
Oreo: "Can I go outside?"
Me: "Nope. What else?"
Oreo: "Can I have some Greenies?"
Me: "Well...I guess...but only if you'll answer my questions after."
Oreo: "Can I get down?"

I guess this isn't much different from any other day...


Our yummy chocolate pie!! Thanks Bowmans :)
My fam wouldn't do the measurin feet thing, so I made them write "I solemnly swear I am up to no good" on a piece of paper so we can cherish our handwriting forever...or something like that :)


We tried to figure out why we appreciate beer cans. What would we put beer in without the cans? Well, bottles...cups...but I guess cans are cool. I mean really, it makes such a difference for me...whatevs.


Micaille: "Are you celebrating by being opposite of Macintosh day and PCing it up in your very own bedroom?"
...it's like she knows me or something...


This is our Mac :) Hi there Mac!


Okay...I failed. I didn't eat peanut brittle. Or discuss Australia or talk with an accent. And I don't have a spouse. So. Next up...


Chocolate cake day :) We're fans!


And you can get your very own mini cake for only 2.99 at Smiths. Not bad at all!

Oh boy, was this fun. Here's a tip: go to the party store the week between Christmas and New Years. Everything is on sale...including Christmas kazoos :)

Well congrats! You made it to the end! You're a peach :)
Hmm...a story. Well maybe you'd like to read something about school? Or maybe my love life? Oh, I think we'd all love a story about that. Unfortunately, no such thing exists.

Hmm...story...

Hows about a video instead? This is much more entertaining than a story about my life could ever be...


Remember how I said I'd vote for the Garlick guy just because his name reminded me of bread? I'd almost vote for this guy just because of this video, even if he has nothing to do with it. Do enjoy, kids.

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored to be quoted. Also, that video...I died. Twice.

    ReplyDelete