Tuesday, February 28, 2012

a hate-hate relationship

College and I aren't getting along too well as of late. It certainly isn't for lack of trying. Well, it wasn't. I tried, I really did. But now...I just don't love it. So I kinda don't do my homework and sometimes I don't go to class and WHATEVER. Isn't that what college is? Not actually going to class? Just humor me and say yes. Thanks.

I have a professor from hell (sorry) and her awfulness is kind of making me want to drop out right now. At first, she was hilarious and fun and I was really excited for the class. But now, she doesn't give any criteria for the papers and takes away points for dumb things. Seriously, I misspelled one word and lost four points. She's from Spain, she doesn't even speak English! And, I'm sorry, but I didn't sign up for discussing feminism and rape and sexual abuse for three hours a week. I'm just really not sure why this woman is still allowed to teach. Oh hey, let's watch an R-rated movie in class. Because that for sure is my idea of a good time. Seriously!! The woman is ridiculous. This class should be zero stress, and it's been driving me UP THE WALL for weeks. I would drop out in two seconds if it wasn't giving me six credits. Dang college.

This all has caused me to eat cookies and watch movies instead of doing my stats homework. Too stressed to focus. I think there's something wrong with this picture? But I'm too out of it to decide what that would be.

Okay. Sorry for being a downer. I'll tell you a joke to make up for it!

There was a plain Cheerio who loved a frosted Cheerio, but the frosted Cheerio wouldn't marry it (do cheerios have genders? Whatever.) because it wasn't frosted. So the plain Cheerio got frosted and the two Cheerios married. At the reception, a Cheerio went to get a drink, but couldn't decide between milk and punch. The line for milk was long, but there was no punch line.

Haha get it?? No punch line? I guess I'm easily amused :)

Thanks for reading, friend. Any advice for putting up with crazy people would be greatly appreciated...as well as any new jokes :)

1 comment:

  1. Your introduction to life as all adults know it. Sorry, babe. It is what it is. You will always have to deal with people you don't like. The challenge is to do it with dignity. And grace. And class. Be a Lewis woman.

    ReplyDelete