But there's so much more going on in my life...or so I like to pretend. But I have fun school stories today! More like just a review of my classes, but still, cuddle up and get ready for this :)
Women's Studies--my word. I don't even know what to say...except that my teacher is on my hit list and it might be nice if there were some people who aren't quite so liberal in there with me...I think that sums it up nicely.
French--this is where I start to miss high school. While I do sit at the party table, it doesn't even compare to the Cherme and all of the fun we had out in the hall. No one could ever compare to Madame Clark or Monsieur le Prof...Quite honestly, Madame Hansen terrifies me. But it's mostly okay because she looks like Dorothy Zbornak (Bea Arthur) on Golden Girls. So.
Madame Hansen....
...and Dorothy Zbornak...am I wrong?
My stats class...that's a party? I really do appreciate the simplicity of it in comparison to calculus. I also appreciate the fact that my teacher wore the same green and blue sweater every Wednesday for six weeks in a row. You can imagine my disappointment when he wore a black sweater last week. He always either looking at the ceiling or reading off the powerpoint slides. I generally only use this time to text Micaille. I consider it productive :)
Nutrition? Let's not even go there.
No, I changed my mind. Let's go there. I was supposed to be taking this class at the high school with Amanda and Brooke...but as there were only 8 people registered, they cancelled it. LAME. So now we're stuck doing it online...and it's zero fun. Not that I ever expected nutrition could or would be fun? But I did expect that of college...kind of a let down. Anyway, I mostly just can't wait to be done with it.
Accounting. That's mostly the reason that I decided to blog today. Because I really like Accounting. (I can't say I love it just yet, I feel like it might be a little too soon for that.) And I like it so much that I've declared it as my major. Feel free to throw confetti and party right there at your computer :) But really, it's the only one of my classes that I enjoy and that actually makes sense to me. I just really hope that I do like accounting itself, not just having Matt Mouritsen for a teacher. (But if he would just teach all of my classes that would be great!) I met with a career counselor this morning who showed me all of the classes I need to take and such...I just love having a plan! Let's hope it sticks around for just a little while.... :)


No comments:
Post a Comment