I could tell you...but there aren't enough words. How about pictures instead?
 |
| A little venture to Paris while chilling in BL |
 |
| He Is We concert |
 |
| Have you ever toured the conference center? Go! Right now! |
 |
| Hiking with Bailey...before she moved to Logan... |
 |
| Sometimes your BFF goes chalk-crazy on your driveway... |
 |
| Me and Buddy at City Creek for my birthday! (The Big 19...) |
 |
| We do love a parade... |
 |
| And we love fireworks! |
 |
| This is how we rode trip. BL round 2! |
 |
| This...needs no description. |
Of course I spent a week in Cedar City and didn't take any pictures. But. It was a blast! I've never seen so many amazing shows in my life. If you ever get the chance, just go. It's phenomenal. Also, if you ever have the opportunity to see Titus Andronicus? Do it. It's my new favorite Shakespeare play. Just. Go.
 |
| ...and all that jazz... |
 |
| Top of the Rock |
 |
| Ricky Martin? Sick? Sure he was... |
 |
| Arise and seize the men....day.... |
 |
| Hey there, Naked Cowboy... |
So...I think that sums it up rather nicely. Throw in a picture of my bed and my office and it's complete.
And where will I be for the next two weeks?
Okay...not actually in London, still in my bed. But. Summer Olympics are the bomb.com. So...I'll see you in two.
No comments:
Post a Comment