Monday, September 3, 2012

Dear School...

Please don't kill me. I know you haven't in the past, and I really should trust you, but sometimes I'm unsure. I think we can both manage to be civil. I promise you, Imma try real hard to do well and actually learn stuff. Please just let me get some sleep and some good test scores...and maybe send me a few friends? I'd reeeeeeally appreciate that. I believe in teamwork, pal. Together, we can rock this.

Thanks, sincerely yours, yada yada,

Kelsey

Oh, one last request? Leave me a parking spot tomorrow morning? And when it starts to get cold, please don't make the stairs icy. You know I gotta hike up and down those real fast, and we don't need any injuries/fatalities. Kthanks.

Aaaaand one more. Please get rid of that preachy guy by the statue. I don't believe in yelling about the bible...and I'd really hate to accidentally yell at him. So let's work on that. Kthanksbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment