Friday, July 16, 2010

How am I supposed to brush my teeth when you're in my sink?

This would be my cat, Oreo. Growing up, I always wanted a cat but I'm not sure why. It turns out that cats are kind of stupid. Maybe not all cats, but this one. Oreo and I have not always gotten along, but as we've kind of grown up together, we're getting to be better friends. I let him sleep on my bed (or apparently in my sink) and he doesn't bite me so much anymore. However, he does love throwing up on your floor while you're trying to sleep. Anyway, the other night, I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth, and there he was, just having a little nap. After taking this picture, I made him get out, so he sat at the edge of the sink and watched the water go down the drain as he waited for me to be done. Get a life, cat! However, he does plan on serving a mission... Doesn't he look great in a tie?

And he does read his scriptures...

He is a pretty great cat, and I mostly like him. I might be a little sad when I move out or he dies or somethin.






1 comment:

  1. Oh Oreo...you lucky little cat. How could I not adore a cat who reads the scriptures (although, I would have liked him a lot more if he was reading from the Book of Ruth!)

    ReplyDelete