As we were driving around in Anna's car tonight, I realized how far we've come. Anna, Emily B, Emily S, and Kelsey. Five years ago, we drove around in Suzanne Wright's car listening to Shania Twain. "Man, I Feel Like a Woman!" is still one of my all-time favorite songs. The best part was when Emily would yell out "I like short skirts!" Classic.

Emily and I have been friends since I moved to Kaysville fourteen years ago. So many memories and jokes, good times. She's so hilarious, that Muchacho. I'm pretty sure I've spent more time with her than any of my other friends and I know we'll be friends for eternity.
Emily South. Okay, so maybe we didn't get along so well during elementary school...but now we're buddies! She is so smart and pretty, I just love her! We share a common obsession...school. We love school! We're nerds :D

Anna. We may have hated each other for a year and we may still have our moments, but who doesn't love Anna? She's freakin gorgeous, always good for a trip to McDonalds or Walmart...she's a fun one to have around.
These girls. We've been through a lot together. I hate that we have to grow up and move on. Anna's already going off to college, and in one more year, the Emily's and I will do the same. I really don't know how I'll survive without them. So I'll just enjoy them while I've got them, driving around in Anna's car, listening to everything, especially Shania, David Archuleta and Kelly Clarkson--"Cause we belong together now, forever united here somehow. You've got a piece of me, and honestly, my life would suck (lollipop) without you!!!" I love you ladies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment