*In no particular order but should all be accomplished before August 22nd, 2011*
--Go on at least one midnight picnic (in case that didn't make sense? A picnic at midnight. Food, blankets, all of that.)
--Go see the Spiral Jetty..."If it isn't covered in water."--My mother. Pessimism is always appreciated.
--Lots of hiking
--Acquire an excellent tan
--Read 10 books--recommendations are gladly accepted!
--Lose 10 pounds
--Go on at least one date
--Try a new recipe every week--again, recommendations accepted!
--Make a t-shirt blanket
--6 movies a week...is that too many? Way too much time? This may have to be adjusted...
--Scrapbook week
--Barbara Streisand, Audrey Hepburn, Doris Day and Mr. Bean marathons
--Go on a spontaneous road trip
--Bake with my pal Shelbi
--Run a 5K (check!)
--Gilmore Girls marathon (every day of my life?...check!)
--Golden Girls marathon (aka purchase seasons 2, 5, 6 and 7 then watch them all at once)
I know it sounds like I spend way too much time watching movies...because I do. But really, that's just what I do instead of sleeping. So it's fine.
All of this will be scheduled around working and such, but I'm pretty sure this has been set up to be one of the greatest summers ever. I'm stoked!
No comments:
Post a Comment