Oh goodness! I guess I've been so busy leading my crazy, demanding life that I just haven't had time to even think about updating my blog!......
.....or I'm just super lazy. Either way...
So this thing called summer. The weather finally matches the calendar (well, today anyway...)! Epic tan?...still working on that. Hopefully 6 days in Bear Lake will solve that problem.
All I really do is work, sleep, and occasionally party real hard. Bowmans...that's where you'll find me. 30 hours is barely more than an entire day, but it feels like eternity when you're scanning groceries or standing on some purple line. But...sometimes I kinda like it. I have some pretty fabulous coworkers who have great relationship stories, tap-dancing skills, and the patience to read Laffy Taffy jokes with me. I even have managers who share the theatrical passions that I do! As much as I'd hate to say that I like my job, I like the fact that I'm friends with the people that I work with. We actually have fun. I like that part.
As far as movies go...I can't remember what I've watched or when I watched them... I did just finish my Harry Potter marathon in preparation for tonight's midnight premiere! 6 movies down, 2 to go (tonight's a double feature of part 1 and part 2!). My friend Alison (yeah, she was my young women leader, but we're friends and that's just how it is) scored some free tickets to the new theater in Farmington...along with free popcorn and drinks...unlimited Diet Coke? I think I might be more excited for that than the actual movie. And last night I made a t-shirt with the mark of the Deathly Hallows...I'm goin in style :)
I did finish Gilmore Girls, in case you would care to know. I've been going through withdrawals for two and a half weeks now. I really love that show. It just makes me happy! On Sunday...I had a dream that my grandma was Emily Gilmore. And it was reeeeeally excellent. That's all.
I read another book! The Book of Awesome. It's about all of the small things that make your day. Hitting a bunch of green lights in a row, the smell of crayons, when you hear someone's smile over the phone...it's so happy! It's so easy to look right over those things, it's funny to see that other people love these small things just as much as I do!
Ooh 4th of July!! Eh...let me try again.
Ooh fireworks!! I love them so much! So maybe I'm terribly afraid of fire...I've never been able to hold a sparkler...but I love fireworks! They are so gorgeous. I'm really liking these new aerials, it's like Davis High fireworks in your driveway! I don't know why, I just really love them. Don't love them quite as much when there are a bunch of chatty teenage girls sitting behind me or when my dad's asking me about the music that's playing...I need it to be quiet. It makes the popping even better.
FUTURE HUSBAND: Proposal idea? Fireworks. Without chatty teenage girls. Just a thought.
Happy Bastille Day, everybody.
LOVE this post. :) Just so you know, I'm going to the premier in Farmington too... Maybe we'll see each other!
ReplyDeleteI'd also still really love to borrow that book too...Just fyi :)