Thursday, January 19, 2012

Judgement day?

Not to ditch! Despite the fact that I suck at posting these every day, we're still celebrating our holidays, so go team.

As far as judgement day goes...we weren't sure what that meant? Like, the final judgement day? Good thing that didn't happen! Because I might've had some...negative thoughts towards some people. And I might've judged them...but only a little. Or a lot. Back story? Don't mind if I do.

I was just chillin out at the JAZZ GAME with the fam and my BFF Bailey :) We were having a grand old time, eating ice cream, creepin on people and occasionally watching basketball, when I reached down to get something out of my purse, that just happened to be covered in BEER. Holler. The idiots behind us (how is it that I always get stuck by loud drunk people?) spilled their beer and didn't even say anything. I mean, how hard is it to lean up to the person in front of you and say "Hey. I spilled my beer. And it's now covering your cute purple bag and your awesome red TOMS. Just thought you'd like to know." Apparently it's real difficult. So. I judged them. Micaille, I'm sorry I went against our motto. It's just hard to love someone who spilled their crap on my stuff. I'll try to forgive them...maybe.

1 comment:

  1. i forgive you. i probably would have said some choice words at their face. so i think you made the right choice by silently judging them.

    ReplyDelete