Thursday, March 29, 2012

lovely

I loved today. 

I (kind of) love Accounting. I may hate school, but Accounting and I? We're friends. I love that it makes sense to me. I love that I enjoy studying it and do well in that class. I love that, although it may not stick, it's given me a temporary plan for my life. 

I love my friends. I love we can stay close, even if we're hours apart. I love that some of my best friends are over twenty years older than I am. I love that some of them are years younger than me and haven't moved off to school without me. I just love spending time with all of these amazing people that surround me. Hugs to you all!

I love the gospel. I love the joy it brings to my life. I love the way I feel when I study it or get to listen as people  share it and bear their testimonies. I loved the discussion I had with my home teachers today, and I love how excited we get for General Conference. I love that we have the opportunity to hear from our living prophet and his apostles. I love the gospel, and I love that I can say that I know the church is true.


No comments:

Post a Comment