What did I do this week?...is it bad that I can hardly remember?
Let's see...17 hours in a grocery store...a lot of shopping, some partying, too much sleep? That sounds about right...
Concerning the list...
My three movies for this week: When A Stranger Calls (still kinda scary the second time), Cinderella (The Rodger and Hammerstein version, one of my faves) and Paris When It Sizzles (can't help but love Audrey Hepburn! Cheesy but so adorable).
New recipe?...didn't really happen. But! I did help my mom make Caramel Oatmeal Bars (sinfully delicious, might I say...) and I assisted my grandma in the trial of a new recipe, BLT Pasta Salad, which wasn't bad at all! ("More mayo and more bacon!" --Grandma Susan)
I read a book! Mr. Popper's Penguins :) It was a favorite of mine when I was a kid, and I just had to read it again since the movie came out this weekend! I love it :)
So maybe I'm slacking on my list...but I'm still really lovin this summer thing. If only the dang weather would cooperate! Maybe then at least I could work on my tan :)
Oh! Gilmore Girls. Just finished season 5. I think I may have a problem. I'm way too into this dang show! It's just so good!!! I'm not quite sure what I'll do when it ends...I can't just start another show...I may have to watch them over again. Or get a life. I'll figure that out when I have to.
Oh again! Civil War is going on the list of favorite musicals. So good! It's playing at the CentrePoint Legacy Theatre in Centerville...in case you want to see it...go and do!
I also did some thinking and writing this weekend...I must've been really bored. Anyway. Maybe I'll post some of it. I don't know.
Summer. Good stuff. I can't believe June is more than half over. Two months until college starts...oh boy.
I'm so sad that you have to go to collage! :-(
ReplyDeleteYou still have to come visit us. Maybe the new show you could watch when it's over is survivor with us!
See you later.
You're favorite cousin,
Gracie