Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day two...two times better than day one!

Oh, today is going so much better than yesterday! Thank goodness! I was afraid I'd have to drop out...or something.

So I drove today instead of taking the bus. I can't decide which one I like better. While I can sing really loud in my car, I was really terrified most of the time and felt like there was an accident just waiting to happen. Freakin maniacs, stay on yo side!! Tryin ta hit me! Be considadate! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtkU2ch0sRI) The bus, as previously mentioned, is super crowded, but at least I feel safe and save gas. Double bonus.

Thanks to my FREE INSTITUTE PARKING PASS (another bonus!), I got a way sweet parking spot and had time to hit the book store before my Public Speaking class. That teacher? He's crazy...and hilarious and entertaining...and maybe he's my grandpa? But whatever. It was so much fun, even just sitting and listening. I'm really excited for that class.

My visual arts class is in the Kimball Arts building, which looks super new and really cool! I'm an admirer of the art, I suppose, so I can dig it. My class is huge (120-somethin? That's a lot.) which is actually kind of fun. Mostly it means I can sit towards the back and text my SCFBFFFEWC Micaille who's partyin up at USU (Hey there girlfriend!). Oh! The girl I was sitting next to had chocolate. We should be friends?

Oh, and he let us out 35 minutes early. I'm kinda likin that business! I headed over and got myself a Jamba in the union building and have since been sitting on a cool chair, checking Facebook and blogging. Good times! Sure, I could be reading my Econ book...or my theatre book or my PS packet or my VA book. But. I have priorities. Social networking, that's what it's all about :)

Institute Chorale starts in about 20 minutes and I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! I love singing, especially with large groups of people who are also musically inclined :)

I have a feeling that Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be my favorites.

Yay for college?...whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment