Monday, August 22, 2011

So you're sayin I have to go back tomorrow?

All summer long, people asked if I was ready for college. And my answer varied between "mostly" and "I have no idea." Now...I know. I most certainly am not ready.

Isn't public transportation such a great idea? Well, it would be, if it didn't mean I'd be five minutes late to my first class instead of five minutes early. But, you know, whatever.

Once upon a time, maybe two weeks ago, I got all gung-ho about school and made sure I had my schedule all written out and beautiful inside my new planner. So thanks for making me feel bad about being what I thought was prepared when I walked into a Macroeconomics class this morning. At least I was early for that one.

Dear kid I sat next to in Econ, you definitely owe me a piece of college-ruled notebook paper. I'm not gonna forget that one.

Dear Angie Witt, Lauren Loock and attractive Tanner: Thank you for being my Intro to Theatre class. I'm pretty sure we're gonna have tons of fun with our teacher with the sweet English accent.

Dear Tuesday (and Wednesday through Friday, for that matter...), please be better than Monday. I'd really appreciate that :)

Somewhat sincerely, Kelsey

PS--Dear Gramps, I'm so excited for your class tomorrow! I think it's going to be my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment