Text from Emily Blankinship: "I am at this ward hoedown and one of my FHE brothers is playing the guitar and singing that song that you sang about a feather bed!! I totally just cried inside because it reminded me of you!"
I think that's the most tender thing I've ever heard. I'm now sporting my sweet pajamas and pondering putting on my cowboy boots. Just for fun.
We almost got away with only singing Pumped Up Kicks as our opening song for family night. Almost.
I have a sweet battle scar from my adventure at the gym this morning. I'd totally post a picture if I didn't have three bandaids and Neosporin protecting it from the world.
I stayed awake during Economics. That NEVER happens. I guess that wasn't a happy thing...but I was so proud that I let myself take a nap during Theatre just because I'd done so well.
My English teacher told us that we don't have to come to class for the rest of the semester. No class until 9:30? Don't mind if I do!
Sometimes Mondays aren't so great. But none of them have killed me yet! (fingers crossed...)
No comments:
Post a Comment