I LOVE sweat pants. I love being cozy. BUT. I love it in my house. And occasionally on a late-night treat run to the grocery store. However, I have issues with wearing them to school. They just aren't flattering on me. At all. And not like I care, I mean, really. But since I've started college, I've been tryin to make an effort to look good so that someday, a man might, I don't know, want to marry me? I mean, it'd be nice. So. I've been tryin to step it up a bit.
But some days, you just can't fight it. Some days, you just aren't feelin the whole school thing and it's all you can do to get up and take a shower. Which is probably most days, but especially today. So...today was a sweat pants day.
I think my mom was sick of me by the time I left for school. "Well which sweat pants should I wear?" "What shirt do I wear with them?" "Do I wear a jacket?" "I don't have shoes that match!" I was kinda driving myself crazy. But, all things considered, I looked decent as I walked out the door.
By the time I got to school, I was feelin pretty great about the whole thing. In fact, I even went all High School Musical with it. This could be the start of something new. New and beautiful and so cozy.
No comments:
Post a Comment